Why do people eat kratom leaves?
Kratom is a medium-sized perennial plant, a local herb that has been use. By villagers for a long time. Using fresh or dried leaves. They can be chewed, smoked, or brewed into tea. To have strength to work longer Feels energetic, has no appetite, tolerates sunlight more, but gets chills when it’s overcast and rainy. สมัคร ufabet
Side effects from eating kratom leaves
- In people who are eating kratom leaves for the first time There may be dizziness, dry throat, nausea and vomiting.
- If used in large quantities, it may cause motion sickness. An abnormality of the balance muscles occurs. The sensory nervous system responds to various things decreased, increasing the risk of heart disease.
- In cases that are used a lot or used for a long time. Often causes changes in pigmentation in the skin. Makes the skin darker and darker.
- Eating kratom leaves should not be more than 5 leaves per day by peeling off the stems and chewing like chewing areca nuts.
- When eating kratom leaves Some cases may cause acute poisoning. It causes heart palpitations, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, seizures, altered levels of consciousness, hallucinations, confusion, restlessness, headaches, sweating, and high blood pressure.
- Extreme depression may be experienced in people. Who consume large amounts of kratom (more than 15 grams of kratom, or approximately 10 leaves).
- The pulp should not be swallowed because the leaf pulp is a fiber that is difficult to digest. When eaten frequently, it can cause “cysts,” which are hard lumps in the stomach and cause abdominal pain.
- When you stop using katom leaves, it will cause severe cravings (craving) and withdrawal symptoms such as muscle aches, insomnia, irritability, fatigue, diarrhea, runny nose, and twitching limbs. Although at present kratom is not a drug, and has medicinal benefits But if eaten in excessive amounts and for a long time It will have negative effects on health as well.